The type of boarding where each pet gets the whole bed to his-or-herself!
When you need to be away overnight, for the weekend or even longer, let us take care of your dog. We offer cage-free boarding to make them feel safe and comfortable. For families with siblings, your dogs can room together in one suite. We serve breakfast and dinner (as well as any meds). We ask that you provide your pet's regular food to avoid an upset tummy. After breakfast each morning, your pet will join friends for a day of fun. Throughout the day, your dog will be escorted to his/her suite when ready for nap-time. After a full day of daycare, dinner and free time in the play area, we put your dog to bed for the night.
- This reservation below is for request only, we will contact you to confirm your reservation and availability within 24-48 hours. Thank you.
- A deposit of $40 is due at the time your reservation is confirmed. No-shows will forfeit the deposit. Cancellation is required 5 business days prior to your check-in to avoid losing your deposit.
- Check-in time is after 12:00 pm (Monday – Saturday); early check-in is $10 to have your pet join our doggy daycare. Check-out time is no later than 12 pm. $4 fee charge per hour if late or $10 for half day of doggy daycare will be added if pick up is past 2pm. Pets not checked-out prior to 5 pm will be charged for boarding on that day, unless your pet has an exit grooming appointment.
- Because we are closed on Sundays, a $15 charge will be applied if your pet is picked up or dropped off on Sundays. Pick up/drop off will only be allowed from 8:30-10 am and 4:30-6 pm.
- Small Kennel (dog under 12lb) $25.00/night
- Extended Kennel $30.00/night
- XL Crate (medium to large dog) $35.00/night
- 4x4 Condo $40.00/night
- 4x5 Suite $45/night
- 5x9 Private Room $55.00/night
- 4x9 Suite with web-cam $65/night
Dogs must be in good health and not have had or been exposed to any contagious illnesses within 30-days prior to check-in. Each dog must have proof of vaccinations:
- Canine Influenza
Dogs must be flea/tick free. Dogs found with fleas or ticks will get flea/tick bath at owner’s expense and be much happier.
Tour Dogs receive a pre-entry Meet & Greet evaluation prior to boarding to screen temperament and health.
“I have been very pleased with the care and attention of Wishbone and staff - this will be the third time I board my four miniature poodles there! The staff is wonderful and you can tell they enjoy and care for their work!”
— ANA ALVAREZ
Overnight, dogs sleep in individual, comfortable runs in which they have quiet, personal space after a full day of play.
Your pet will have the freedom to frolic in a spacious indoor and outdoor play area. Separate play areas for large dogs, small dogs, senior pets, and cats.
Stay and Play
if you have a dog, You can leave your best friend with us for the day from morning to evening and go about your day without worrying. You should visit Wishbone Pet Care it Provides the best Quality Services in Sugar Land. there are also Daycare services like Stay and Play that you should consider helping you take care of your dog. it was a great place for him to burn off energy, be social and run around. Trust Us to Help You with Your dog's daycare. and enjoy your day without worrying!
WHAT Sugar Land CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
We love our customers from Sugar Land and other areas around Stafford, Sugar Land, Fresno, Sienna Plantation, Greatwood, and Richmond!