The type of boarding where each pet gets the whole bed to his-or-herself!
When you need to be away overnight, for the weekend or even longer, let us take care of your dog. We offer cage-free boarding to make them feel safe and comfortable. For families with siblings, your dogs can room together in one suite. We serve breakfast and dinner (as well as any meds). We ask that you provide your pet's regular food to avoid an upset tummy. After breakfast each morning, your pet will join friends for a day of fun. Throughout the day, your dog will be escorted to his/her suite when ready for nap-time. After a full day of daycare, dinner and free time in the play area, we put your dog to bed for the night.
- This reservation below is for request only, we will contact you to confirm your reservation and availability within 24-48 hours. Thank you.
- A deposit of $40 is due at the time your reservation is confirmed. No-shows will forfeit the deposit. Cancellation is required 5 business days prior to your check-in to avoid losing your deposit.
- Check-in time is after 12:00 pm (Monday – Saturday); early check-in is $10 to have your pet join our doggy daycare.
Check-out time is no later than 12 pm. $4 fee charge per hour if late or $10 for half day of doggy daycare will be added if pick up is past 2pm. Pets not checked-out prior to 5 pm will be charged for boarding on that day, unless your pet has an exit grooming appointment.
- Because we are closed on Sundays, a $15 charge will be applied if your pet is picked up or dropped off on Sundays. Pick up/drop off will only be allowed from 8:30-10 am and 4:30-6 pm.
- Small Kennel (dog under 12lb) $25.00/night
- Extended Kennel $30.00/night
- XL Crate (medium to large dog) $35.00/night
- 4x4 Condo $40.00/night
- 4x5 Suite $45/night
- 5x9 Private Room $55.00/night
- 4x9 Suite with web-cam $65/night
BOOK NEW BOARDING RESERVATION
Dogs must be in good health and not have had or been exposed to any contagious illnesses within 30-days prior to check-in. Each dog must have proof of vaccinations:
- Canine Influenza
Dogs must be flea/tick free. Dogs found with fleas or ticks will get flea/tick bath at owner’s expense and be much happier.
Dogs receive a pre-entry Meet & Greet evaluation prior to boarding to screen temperament and health.
“I have been very pleased with the care and attention of Wishbone and staff - this will be the third time I board my four miniature poodles there! The staff is wonderful and you can tell they enjoy and care for their work!”
— ANA ALVAREZ