First and for most, the safety and well-being of your pet is the highest importance. Insuring that your pet remains safe and well cared for is our first responsibility and as such we take it very seriously.
Overall Health Requirements
All pets must be healthy with no communicable diseases. For the protection of other dogs in the center, any pet with illness/condition, which could jeopardize the safety of another dog will not be allowed to stay.
- Pets adopted from shelters need 21 days in-home prior to admittance to our facility.
- Medications: Medications required during your pet's lodging are limited to oral and topical applications only.
- Parasites: All pets will be checked thoroughly for fleas and ticks. if fleas are found at check-in a mandatory flea bath will be given (prices start at $15).
- Vaccinations: We take note of your pet’s medical records and special needs and we monitor our guests closely throughout the day. We require proof of vaccinations for all pet.
- Rabies - required for all services
- DHPP (parvo-distemper) - required for all services
- Bordetella - required for all services
- Canine Influenza - required for all services
- Rabies - required for grooming and/or boarding
- FVRCP - required for grooming and/or boarding